Friday 30 May 2014

Prom time!

Hi everyone so it's getting to that time of year again where prom is upon us and if your unorganised like many people I have some great budget items which I'm sure you will love as much as I do and for the price I think there fab!

First of all the dress:

Newlook mint green neck overlay- £24.99
Asos pearl embellishment- £31.50
Asos l swing dress with crotchet trim- £22.00


If you are looking for more expensive dresses ax Paris and chi chi london are great also Coast have some great dresses but are more £70+

Shoes:

This spring/summer I have loved the style of shoes that have been in our high street stores especially the strappy heels I think they look smart and dressy but look so nice with jeans too so there an all round win win!

Newlook- nude pointed shoe £14.99
Newlook- stone embellishment ankle front heels- £24.99
Coast-Michela shoes- £65.00

I think new look and asos have some brilliant shoes at the minute but if your looking to pay a bit more then Coast have a great variety too.

Finally an accessory is a must the ultimate clutch bag and some sparkle can make a look. My favourite high street shop as always for jewellery is accessorize they have a range of pieces which are under £20 

No comments:

Post a Comment