Thursday 29 May 2014

Dermalogica clean start breakout clearing kit

Hi everyone so recently I purchased dermalogica clean start breakout clearing kit and I thought I would share a little bit of a review with you. When I first bought the kit at £23.50 I was a bit apprehensive because I go to a salon where I have a facial and they use the products, so talked me into clean start and for the price I wondered if it was actually worth it. I'm happy to say I absolutely loved it, if you suffer with a breakouts it's definitely worth the money. I get the occasional breakout and it cleared them almost straight away also to say that the bottle is quite small you only need a little drop of the face wash as it lathers up really well and spreads all of the face. The toner is also great when I first looked at it I was quite excited as I had never really come across a spray toner but it's so refreshing and the mist actually feels like it soaks in pot your face unlike some spray toners. The overnight and daytime treatment I was shocked by, because I didn't think it would make a difference but I had a red spot and put the overnight treatment on my face with my normal moisturiser underneath and when I woke up in the morning it was still there but looked nearly unnoticeable. Overall I really did like the product and have now purchased the products in full size which in my opinion are quite good value for money if you would like to look at purchasing then I've included the link below to the dermalogica website: 



Dermalogica clean start



No comments:

Post a Comment